Nominated by: J.M.Lilin
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5. List the rules and display a Liebster Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
I want to begin with a heartfelt thank you to J.M. Lilin, for my second award nomination. I highly recommend you check out her blog The Unsigned Writer. She is an amazing writer, and a huge inspiration to me.
Questions from J.M. Lilin
- Do you want to travel the world? – Yes! Definitely! It is one of my biggest dreams to be able to see all of the wonderful, beautiful things that God has created, for myself.
- What is your favorite book series? – I have a few favorite book series, I can never seem to pick just one. But one of them, that I’ve read the most, would be The Hunger Games, By Susan Colins.
- Reality or daydreams? – Daydreams. I love creating worlds and scenarios in my head. In my head I can do anything, see anything, or talk to anyone.
- Where do you get inspired to write poetry? – I get inspired by many different things. Pictures, people, quotes. The most inspiring thing to me though, is nature.
- What do you enjoy to get the creativity flowing? – Sometimes I listen to music, sometimes I look at pictures, and sometimes I just lay in my bed and think for a while.
- The night or the day? – The night. The night is peaceful and quiet. And you can see the stars.
- Stars or the sun? – You probably can tell from the last question what I will say. I prefer the stars. They’re so soft, and small, and there’s so many of them! Plus, you can actually look at them without going blind.
- What other sites do you enjoy reading? – My friend has a site called Seeing in Hues. She writes poetry and does some photography. Also, Whimsygizmo’s Blog, and Her Writing Haven, who also write poetry.
- Do you use any music while writing? – Sometimes I do. A lot of the time though, I get distracted by the music, since I love it so much. Even with instrumental. I can tend to focus on the beautiful melody, instead of what I’m writing.
- Do you enjoy writing novels? – In theory. I haven’t officially written a novel. I tend to start them, but never finish. I do enjoy writing short stories though. That I have done.
- Have you ever entered any novel contests? – No, I haven’t. But I would love to one day.
Questions for my nominees.
- Are you a cat, or a dog person?
- Do you like to read/write with candles?
- What’s your favorite season?
- Do you prefer science fiction, or fantasy?
- Sad poetry, or happy?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- Do you like the hot, or the cold better?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What makes you smile?
- What is your favorite food?
- If you could change one thing, in the world, what would be?